Saturday, November 6, 2010

Pictures!

I finally got the pictures from Emily Murphy Non-Profit Housing's 20th Anniversary.  I never found it in any papers but someone from Emily Murphy sent them to me so I thought I would share them.
cutting the cake with two local politicians running for city councilor.

It seems this week has gone by so fast and it seems like I got absolutely nothing done.  I'm going to blame it on my birthday which was yesterday.  I did not make my own cake but a good friend of mine too me out for cupcakes at the flour Shoppe.   I had a delicious peanut butter cupcake with a berry buttercream icing on top.

Tonight I will be getting ready to make Elmo face cupcakes for an order of mine.  I will post pictures when they're done.  I never got a chance to make my caramel popcorn so I'm hoping to do that in the next few days. Oh and I am dying to try these golden eggs that I read about in Gesine Bullock's book "My Life From Scratch".  You can visit her blog here.  They sounds amazing.  So off to bake some cupcakes I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment