Sunday, May 15, 2011

Grandma your the best!

My day care provider informed me the other day about just how much Fionn loves his Grandma.  He talks about her all the time she said!  He asks me almost every morning if we're going to Grandmama's house or if Gransmama is picking us up.  He even knows her special knock on the door and gets so excited and shrieks GRANDMAMA'S HERE!!!  She is such a wonderful woman.  I learned everything(pretty much) I know from her, I idolize and aspire to be as good of a mom as she is.  She is one of the strongest, most caring people I know and will go out of her way to help us out when I need it.  I don't know where I would be without her, that's not true, without her I wouldn't be here at all.  I am so grateful for her and cherish all the special memories we have.  I love that Fionn has such a strong connection to her as well and it warms my heart to see them together.

Here's to you mom!  I love you from the very bottom of my heart!


"Grandma always made you feel she had been waiting to see just you all day and now the day was complete." -Marcy DeMaree

No comments:

Post a Comment