Friday, October 15, 2010

Rainy day to end the week

So I guess Epic cupcakes was just too good to be true and it needed to be counter balanced by some bad luck. Too much of a good thing can't be good.  Yesterday evening I tripped over my puppy, Chinook, in the middle of the parking lot on our way home from a walk and did a triple axle type flip and fall.  It was bad.  I ended up scraped and bruised something fierce and of course so did my ego too.  Let's hope no one saw that graceful moment.  The silver lining is I somehow did NOT rip any clothing, yet I got all scratched up, weird huh?  I was totally wearing my favorite jeans too so that's awesome that they didn't rip.  Then today I had to go for my yearly physical which is never fun when you're a woman.  AND get blood taken out of me.  'Nough said.

And if all that wasn't enough, I banged my elbow in the doorway, knocked my scrapped knee, couldn't find a stupid parking lot while running errands today, AND had to listen to Katy Perry's stupid new song 'teenage dream' like a hundred thousand times on the radio because apparently there isn't anything else to play.

Anyway, the weekend is here and my sister and I are taking the boys to the mall to see Toupi Binou.  I must face my fear of over sized stuffed mascot people for the sake of my 2 year old.  Oh the things we do for our kids.  After that I'm thinking of making homemade hummus.  Mmm hummus.

No comments:

Post a Comment