Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Thanksgiving side effects

 I hope every had a Happy Thanksgiving! Hope everyone had a lovely meal and some good family time. We had our family meal on Saturday and it was fabulous. And the pumpkin cheese cake was a huge hit! We carved our pumpkins yesterday with my little one and two nephews. It's always a crazy time when all three boys are together. But we always have a great time and get even greater pictures. We took a walk behind my dad's place where there's a little forest and LOTS of leaves. The boys and I found a huge pile of leaves and had a blast.

I realize what I'm about to say next is probably what a lot of people say or think right after thanksgiving or any big food holiday, but this has been put off for far to long. I really must change my lifestyle and start a real low impact exercise regime and start eating better. So starting today I will do my very best to at least do three 30 minute workouts a week. And working my way up.

You see baked goods and I have a love/hate relationship. Love because well who doesn't love baked goods, I mean really? And hate because I hate what it does to my waistline. It's bittersweet really, and not like the chocolate. So this will be hard to do but it must be done. I'm not saying I'll never eat sweets again, just cut down... a lot. So folks wish me luck! (I'm gonna need it)

No comments:

Post a Comment